What are the objectives of our Big Data Hadoop Course ?
The Big Data Hadoop Certification course is designed to give you
in-depth knowledge of the Big Data framework using Hadoop and Spark,
including HDFS, YARN, and MapReduce. You will learn to use Pig, Hive,
and Impala to process and analyze large datasets stored in the HDFS, and
use Sqoop and Flume for data ingestion with our big data training.
You will master real-time data processing using Spark, including
functional programming in Spark, implementing Spark applications,
understanding parallel processing in Spark, and using Spark RDD
optimization techniques. With our big data course, you will also learn
the various interactive algorithms in Spark and use Spark SQL for
creating, transforming, and querying data forms.
As a part of the big data course, you will be required to execute
real-life industry-based projects using CloudLab in the domains of
banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce.
This Big Data Hadoop training course will prepare you for the Cloudera
CCA175 big data certification.
What skills will you learn with our Big Data Hadoop
Big Data Hadoop training will enable you to master the concepts of the Hadoop framework
and its deployment in a cluster environment. You will learn to :
- Understand the different components of Hadoop ecosystem such as
Hadoop 2.7, Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Impala, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, and
Apache Spark with this Hadoop course.
- Understand Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and YARN
architecture, and learn how to work with them for storage and resource
- Understand MapReduce and its characteristics and assimilate advanced MapReduce concepts
- Ingest data using Sqoop and Flume
- Create database and tables in Hive and Impala, understand HBase, and use Hive and Impala for partitioning
- Understand different types of file formats, Avro Schema, using Arvo with Hive, and Sqoop and Schema evolution
- Understand Flume, Flume architecture, sources, flume sinks, channels, and flume configurations
- Understand and work with HBase, its architecture and data storage, and learn the difference between HBase and RDBMS
- Gain a working knowledge of Pig and its components
- Do functional programming in Spark, and implement and build Spark applications
- Understand resilient distribution datasets (RDD) in detail
- Gain an in-depth understanding of parallel processing in Spark and Spark RDD optimization techniques
- Understand the common use cases of Spark and various interactive algorithms
- Learn Spark SQL, creating, transforming, and querying data frames
- Prepare for Cloudera CCA175 Big Data certification
How will Big Data Training help your career ?
The field of big data and analytics is a dynamic one, adapting rapidly as technology evolves over
time. Those professionals who take the initiative and excel in big data and analytics are well-
positioned to keep pace with changes in the technology space and fill growing job opportunities.
Some trends in big data include:
- Global Hadoop Market to Reach $84.6 Billion by 2021 – Allied Market Research
- Shortage of 1.4 -1.9 million Hadoop Data Analysts in the US alone by 2018– McKinsey
- Hadoop Administrators in the US receive salaries of up to $123,000 – indeed.com